Wednesday 19 August 2015

Ordered!!

A few days ago I made the order for my GBS Zero. I went for the normal chassis (not the wide body) and after discussion with Wayne (salesman) I went for the Ford build not the Mazda as I initially intended. This is due to the Mazda build using an old engine and drivetrain which may have problems in the future, the Ford will have a new engine so less problems long term.

Ive ordered the starter kit in Kawasaki Green with Cobra hoops. Everything is powder-coated and ordered the brake lines, handbrake, wiring loom, fuel tank and a few other bits too. I did want to go for the full rolling chassis initially, but couldn't stretch to it so had to cut back on some parts for now. There are only a few big outlays in this build that I can think of: 1. The initial kit and 2. The engine/gearbox/ECU kit, everything else is all small(ish) parts that I will buy as I need them.

My chassis is now in production and looking to collect at the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment