Thursday 4 August 2016

What a day!!

I had a fantastically productive day today, I spent 7 hours outside, endured a few showers but loved it.

Firstly I added the front left wishbones, shocks, hubs, brakes, calipers and discs. Before repeating on the other side.


I started with the lower wishbone using a double ended hook I've made from a cheap ratchet strap. I then added the shock absorber before adding the upper wishbone utilising the same strap I used on the bottom.


I didn't take many photos during the build but it's all straight forwards and obvious.




Discs and calipers were then added which went on easily and I'm nearly in a position where I can bleed the brakes.



I also found some small plastic caps on eBay and used them to fill the holes on the cycle wing carriers to try and prevent rust in the future.

I repeated on the other side and it's looks amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment