Monday 1 August 2016

Front hubs

My front hubs arrived today and it finally made sense how they fitted together with the wishbones and cycle wing carriers. 

Mine arrived black as they has accidentally been powder coated, I don't mind as it will add a layer of protection but will have to remove some as the brake disc won't fit at the moment.

Basically the cycle wing carrier slots into the large hole ontop of the hub and is then held by a bolt on the rear - in true GBS fashion that doesn't come with the hub. 


I pressed the cycle wing carrier in as far as I could manually, and then tapped it home with a large rubber mallet.



And the final product...


How the rest fits together is self explanatory now I have the parts. 

I have so many bits to do over the next week :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment