Friday 28 December 2018

Wow - time flies!

Finally got a bit of time to myself so having a look at upgrades for the zero and procedures for a few repairs ive got and realised its been almost a year since my last post.  We had an amazing summer and I used the car every chance I got clocking up 1800 miles! Ive had no major issues and only a very minor (a few drops) coolant leak from the thermostat, and also a similarly minor weap from the passenger side drive shaft input.   I plan to fix both tomorrow.

Ive also installed an LED strip which does brake, stop and indicator functions.  Its about 1.5m long so wraps around the sides of the car by about 15CM and covers the entire width which should give me more visibility.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, loving the build thread. I'm from Gloucester and just bought a zero. Would be great to have a look at yours and chat at some point? Cheers. Scott

    My number is 07453940272.

    ReplyDelete